Wednesday, December 12, 2007

GOODBYE OVERSPRAY GALLERY


Have you heard? We're moving offices. Everything we own needs to be out of the building next week, so everything we can get rid of, we're getting rid of. That means that all of the art we have from our "Pick Up The Pieces" series of shows is getting sold off to friends and accomplices tomorrow.

Shit has been pretty wild in the office, getting ready for issue 7's impending release, getting ready to dismantle our office, and now getting ready for one last little show. I snagged a few pictures of the art we have kicking around while Ali and Io took inventory and hung everything up.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn - I wish I could get my hands on some of that. Feel like posting it to me? :P

Anonymous said...

sure! email us at overspraymag@gmail.com with some specific wants!